Discover Naramata is a non-profit, member-run organization, acting as an informal Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Bureau for the community of Naramata, BC, Canada. Its mission is “to encourage visitors to experience the existing charm of Naramata and support positive business initiatives.”
Membership in Discover Naramata has its benefits!
- DN Visitors Guide Map: In 2016, Discover Naramata Map were printed and distributed throughout the Thompson-Okanagan corridor. This programme started 2012, has continued every year since. The Discover Naramata Guide/Map is available in select Visitors Centres, the Naramata Bench wineries and through our local business members such as lodgings and stores. 20,000 guides are being distributed in 2016.
- DN Website listings: With over 1.5 million pages viewed annually and approximately 100,000 unique visitors, this site is a very important tool for advertising your accommodation, dining, art or artisanal work, activities and services.
- Redesigned website to be even more effective: the site has been reworked completely to be responsive (meaning it will adapt to the device it is viewed on, tablets, smartphones as well as standard computers) and now features image galleries for listings as well as more in-depth information about each listing for visitors.
- On-line accommodation request form: Allows visitors to direct their booking requests to accommodations that suit their needs.
- Point-of-contact: The DN website serves as a “point-of-contact” for visitors seeking a myriad of information about the area.
- DN’s Visitors Centre: Located at 176 Robinson Avenue, Naramata. Open May through mid-October. The Centre promotes Naramata, its local businesses and activities by providing a point-of-contact for immediate advice and assistance. Questions the staff answer range things-to-do, to where to stay, where to eat, public events, directions, and general tourism related services.
- Marketing and event partnership opportunities: Discover Naramata is aligned with the Naramata Bench Wineries Association, Penticton & Wine Country Tourism and Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association.
If you are interested in becoming a member of Discover Naramata, please use this link.
About this site:
Discover Naramata Community & Business Society, a non-profit society, has done its best to check the accuracy and completeness of the information presented on this site. However, the society cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information presented here since it is obtained from members of the society and cannot be checked for accuracy.