Membership has it’s benefits!
- DN Visitors Guide: 15,000 copies of the Guide were published and distributed throughout the Thompson-Okanagan corridor in 2012. The Guide is available in select Visitors Centers, the Naramata Bench wineries and through local business members.
- DN Website listings: With over 1M hits and 250,000 pages viewed annually, this site is a very important tool for advertising your accommodation, dining, artists and artisans, activities and services.
- On-line accommodation request form: Allows visitors to direct their booking requests to accommodations that suit their needs.
- Point-of-contact: The DN website serves as a “point-of-contact” for visitors seeking a myriad of information about the area.
- DN’s Visitors Centre: Located at 176 Robinson Avenue, Naramata. Open May through mid-October. With an average of 10 visitors per day, the Centre promotes Naramata, its local businesses and activities by providing a point-of-contact for immediate advice and assistance. Questions range from “things-to-do”, where to stay, where to eat, public events, directions, and general services.
- “Discover Naramata: Savour the slow and easy life”: Member of the Cittaslow international group of communities which provides a framework to preserve and enhance the “beauty and pace” of this little Okanagan Village. Visit http://www.cittaslow.org/ for more information about this international network.
- Marketing and event partnership opportunities: DN is aligned with the Naramata Bench Wineries Association, Penticton & Wine Country Tourism and Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association.
- Web Advertising: Click here for a link to the 2012 Discover Naramata web site banner ad information and contract (2013 rates TBA). Once completed after printing, please mail along with full term payment to Discover Naramata. Box 164, Naramata, BC, V0H 1N0
- Click here for a link to the 2013 membership rates and application form. Once completed after printing, please mail along with payment to Discover Naramata, Box 164, Naramata, B.C, V0H 1N0.