Membership has it’s benefits!
- DN Visitors Guide: 15,000 copies of the Discover Naramata Map were published and distributed throughout the Thompson-Okanagan corridor starting 2012 and every year after. The Map is available in select Visitors Centers, the Naramata Bench wineries and through local business members.
- DN Website listings: With over 1M hits and 250,000 pages viewed annually, this site is a very important tool for advertising your accommodation, dining, artists and artisans, activities and services.
- On-line accommodation request form: Allows visitors to direct their booking requests to accommodations that suit their needs.
- Point-of-contact: The DN website serves as a “point-of-contact” for visitors seeking a myriad of information about the area.
- DN’s Visitors Centre: Located at 176 Robinson Avenue, Naramata. Open May through mid-October. With an average of 10 visitors per day, the Centre promotes Naramata, its local businesses and activities by providing a point-of-contact for immediate advice and assistance. Questions range from “things-to-do”, where to stay, where to eat, public events, directions, and general services.
- Marketing and event partnership opportunities: DN is aligned with the Naramata Bench Wineries Association, Penticton & Wine Country Tourism and Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association.
- Contact Us to get in touch with the Society’s Directors with regards to membership or adverting on this site.